Friday, September 19, 2008

I am a dinosaur expert

I know a lot about dinosaurs. i know dinosaurs like T-rex, allosaurus, gignotasaurus, and lots more. I like dinosaurs more than their fossils because I like how they lived. They lived from 225 million years to 65 million years ago. There were three periods, the triasic period, the jurassic period, and the cretaceous period. My favorite period is the cretaceous period because that's the period when the king of the dinosaurs, t-rex, lived. I know tons and tons about dinosaurs. You can learn even more if you come visit me sometime. I even have a dinosaur collection. You'll get to see a picture of it pretty soon. I even have some dino cards that you could have on your visit.

3 comments:

barb mann said...

Hello Elliot,
I was just reading your blog this morning and saw this entry on your dinosaur prowness. Yes, you certainly are a dinosaur authority! The next time Grampa & I come for a visit you can tell us lots more & show us your dinosaur collection. We miss you and your sisters.
Love,
Grammie

Elliot said...

Thank you for the comment Grammie. Love you lots. Say hi to Grampa from me.
Love,
Elliot

Neuropoet said...

Elliot, my oldest - Isaac - really loves dinosaurs too! He'd probably love to see your dinosaur collection - right now his is in storage because we're living with a lot of people and there isn't room for all our stuff. :)

~Jenny (from church) :)